Put your knowledge to work
Large and established organizations often have a wealth of content and information already created and stored within individual computers, on a shared drive, or on a corporate intranet.
Unfortunately, most of us have dealt with that kind of information management system before. It’s hard to find what you need and all of the valuable content becomes more of a pain point than an asset to the organization.
Our experience in publications and content management systems can help you utilize this content to improve and grow your business. The process for improving your information management can following steps.
- Evaluate your current database of shareable content and information
- Establish the user groups (audiences) for the system and their needs
- Organize existing information by type, category, topics, versions, dates, target audience, etc.
- Build in search tools and push features that feed content to the people that can use it
- Add fresh content to the system
- Measure usage and track feedback to make improvements